Desert Camping in Jaisalmer With Safari
Golden City of Rajasthan is the land of unbelievable scenic beauty of Desert camps in Jaisalmer.
If you are planning to visit Jaisalmer, look no further than our Desert Camp. We offer some of the most sought-after tour packages to our national and international visitors at cost-effective price range. No matter, whether visitors are planning to visit for 2 days or 3 days, we ensure to provide complete glimpse of Rajasthani culture in the specified time frame.
- Tents can accommodate 2 to 4 person .
- Attached/Separate washroom for every tent
- Camp Provide Beds, Mattress, Bed sheets, Pillow
- 24x7 Hours Purified Drinking water.
- Safe vehicle parking adjacent to the camp.
- Overnight Stay in Desert Camping
- Traditional Rajasthani Welcome
- Rajasthani Cultural Folk Dance Program
- Campfire , Music & Dance
- Camel Safari in the Desert
- jeep Safari At Night(Extra Charge)
- 1 Buffet Breakfast
- 1 Buffet Dinner(Traditional )
- 1 Snacks and Tea
- Air/Train fare or any local Transportation
- Any Extra Meals
- Anything not mentioned under the head inclusions.
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control.
On Twin Sharing Basis :- Rs 1600/ Person
- Check In Time : 10:00 AM, Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Any other activity are Chargable are not mentiond in inclusion
- There is no Room service in Camping.
- Children under age of 6 are complimentory, Kids between 6 to 10 will be Chargeable 50%, Kids above will be chargeable 100%.
- Full refunds will be issued for cancelations made at least 15 days prior to the Camping/activities
Things to Carry
- Long-sleeved shirt and long trousers.
- Sunglasses, sunhat and scarf.
- During winter, a warm jacket or shawl for the evening and early morning.
- A torch (flashlight)
- For morning departures / late afternoon returns, something to occupy yourself during the long lunch break (books, cards, music etc).
- Camera (be very careful with electronic equipment as the sand can easily enter the mechanism).
- Please bring any medication you think you might need.