Rishikesh Riverside Deluxe Cottage Stay
An adrenaline rush took him to the Himalayas on a weekend adventure trip to Rishikesh.
Our Camp is extremely beautiful adventure campsite in the heart of nature, offering unforgettable experiences in Rishikesh.Nestled amidst the fascinating foothills of the Great Himalayas and adorned with the charm of the ‘Huel River’.Go camping Nature Camp in Rishikesh promises the best experience with the untouched beauty of the nature to the visitors.
Go camping Nature Camp is also boasts of being one of the most pocket-friendly retreats that is aesthetically designed to bring out the best essence of Rishikesh and its pristine adventure. Go camping Nature Camp is counted among the best and most ideal retreats that offer a relaxing ambience to the visitors.
- Stay in Deluxe riverside huts
- Sharing washroom
- 24x7 running water
- Purified Drinking Water
- Evening Bonfire
- Splash in Heval river
- Indoor & Outdoor games like Badminton , Volly Ball, Cricket etc.
- 1 Breakfast
- 1 Lunch
- 1 Snacks
- 1 Dinner(Veg & Non-veg)
- Air/Train fare or any local Transportation
- Any Extra Meals
- Anything not mentioned under the head inclusions.
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control.
For 1 Night 2 Days :-
On Triple Sharing Basis- Rs 1800/Person
On Double Sharing Basis- Rs 2100/Person
For 2 Nights 3 Days:-
On Triple Sharing Basis- Rs 3400/Person
On Double Sharing Basis- Rs 3800/Person
- Check In Time : 10:00 AM, Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Prices for rafting are not added in above prices.
- There is no Room service in Camping.
- Children under age of 6 are complimentory, Kids between 6 to 10 will be Chargeable 50%, Kids above will be chargeable 100%.
- Full refunds will be issued for cancelations made at least 7 days prior to the Camping/activities
Things to Carry
- Comfortable clothes
- Sunscreen lotion or any other skin moisturisers
- Water bottles, backpack and energy bars / snacks
- A pair of sunglasses and camera
- Caps or hats, personal toiletries and basic medication (if any)
- Flash light (with spare batteries)
- Insect repellent and emergency medical kit