Riverside Adventure Camping In Manali
Escape the heat and monotony of your life by planning a splendid vacation in Manali
Manali camping is the best way to have the adventure in the lap of the nature. Evergreen Himachal make arrangements for tent accommodation in particular camping grounds. Manali Camping package offered by us have complete range of adventure activities available in Manali. The options may include food, lodging, adventure activities, bonfires and a host of other amenities and services like paragliding in Manali & skiing in Manali. The best months of the year for camping in Manali are from April to middle of June and from the middle of September to the first half of October. Warm clothes are highly recommended. If you wish to take a break from the hustle-bustle of the hectic city life, then the idea of camping in Manali seems to be the best option to go with. Spending quality time amidst beautiful landscapes of the place is something that tempts nature lovers. Going for a camping expedition in the breathtaking Himalayan region around this town is a perfect respite from the scorching heat of the plains.
- Stay in standard riverside camp
- Sharing washroom
- 24x7 running water
- Purified Drinking Water
Camp Adventure Activities
- Bonfire with music..
- Ring Walk
- Burma Bridge
- Rock Climbing
- Foot Ladder
- River Crossing
- Bamboo Bridge
- Commando Net
- Balancing logs etc...
- Welcome drink (non-alcoholic)
- 1 Breakfast
- 1 Dinner(Veg & Non-veg)
- Air/Train fare or any local Transportation
- Any Extra Meals
- Anything not mentioned under the head inclusions.
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control.
- Check In Time : 10:00 AM, Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Prices of activities are added in above prices.
- There is no Room service in Camping.
- Children under age of 6 are complimentory, Kids between 6 to 10 will be Chargeable 50%, Kids above will be chargeable 100%.
- Full refunds will be issued for cancelations made at least 15 days prior to the Camping/activities
Things to Carry
- Comfortable clothes
- Sunscreen lotion or any other skin moisturisers
- Water bottles, backpack and energy bars / snacks
- A pair of sunglasses and camera
- Caps or hats, personal toiletries and basic medication (if any)
- Flash light (with spare batteries)
- Insect repellent and emergency medical kit