Enjoy Riverside Adventure Camping In Nanital
Nainital is a wonderful tourist place that offers a beautiful medley of historically significant vestiges and cultural extravaganza. Evenings stay cooler and the days are pleasant in this place. Nothing can match up to this town in evoking the heavenly and calm waters of the lake. Resting in the Kumaon foothills of the imposing outer Himalayas, Nainital is God’s own paradise.The small yet beautiful town stays thronged by tourists in the peak seasons. Flocks of travellers gather here to experience thrilling adventure camping, paddling, horse riding and other activities. Naini, the namesake lake remains the centre of attraction. Tourists love to erect their adventure camp here and start the expedition to Cheena Peak Range and other ranges.
- Stay in standard riverside camp
- Sharing washroom
- 24x7 running water
- Purified Drinking Water
Camp Adventure Activities
- Bonfire with music..
- Waterfall Trekking
- Flying Fox
- Welcome drink (non-alcoholic)
- 1 Breakfast
- 1 Lunch
- 1 Dinner(Veg & Non-veg)
- Air/Train fare or any local Transportation
- Any Extra Meals
- Anything not mentioned under the head inclusions.
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control.
- Check In Time : 10:00 AM, Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Prices of above activities are added in cost.
- There is no Room service in Camping.
- Children under age of 6 are complimentory, Kids between 6 to 10 will be Chargeable 50%, Kids above will be chargeable 100%.
- Full refunds will be issued for cancelations made at least 15 days prior to the Camping/activities
Things to Carry
- Comfortable clothes
- Sunscreen lotion or any other skin moisturisers
- Water bottles, backpack and energy bars / snacks
- A pair of sunglasses and camera
- Caps or hats, personal toiletries and basic medication (if any)
- Flash light (with spare batteries)
- Insect repellent and emergency medical kit