Bungee Jumping At Rishikesh
Discover what a free fall feels like as you bungee jump from the platform
Bungee Jumping in Rishikesh is the highest Bungee Jump in India. Total height is 83 meters. Safety is one of the main concern for this kind of extreme sport so at Rishikesh Bungee Jumping they follow Safety Standards similar to Australia and New Zealand. It is located near Rishikesh at Mohan Chatti Village. Apart from Bungee Jumping you can also do Flying Fox and Giant Swing.
Minimum Requirements :
Age for Bungee Jumping: Minimum -12 year
Weight for Bungee Jumping: Minimum – 40 kg and Maximum – 110 kg
- Bungee Jumping
- Jump Masters guidance
- Dare to Jump Certificate
Bungee Jump Rate: INR 3,550/- per person
Bungee Jumping Combo
Combo-1: Bungee Jumping + Flying Fox : INR 4750/- per person
Combo-2: Flying Fox + Giant Swing : INR 4750/- per person
Combo-3: Bungee Jumping + Giant Swing : INR 6500/- per person
Thrilogy Combo: Bungee Jumping + Giant Swing + Flying Fox (All 3 Activities) : INR 8250/- per person
Note:- Bungy Coach (Transport) service is available on additional Payment of Rs. 400.00 (including Entry Fee)
Coach Timing : 09:00 am, 11:00 am & 1:00 pm.
- Entry ticket INR 100/- per person is aplicable.
- You can also book bus from Lakshman Jhula to Bungee Jump location at 300 per person extra. Bus timings are 9:30 am, 11 am, 1 pm and 2:30 pm.
- In case you have Back or Neck injuries, Recent Fracture, Any Dislocation, High Blood Pressure, Asthma, Neurological Disorders, Epilepsy, Heart Conditions, Pregnancy or Osteoporosis than it is not suitable to you especially if you are above 40.
- Cameras are strictly not allowed in and around. You can buy videos from our store.
Things to Carry
- Comfortable clothes and footwear
- Basic medication and first aid